I’m sure you know the demand for BRTA job’s in Bangladesh. Millions of job seekers in this country are dreams of a job in BRTA. Finally, a road transport job circular, also known as BRTA job circular 2019 has been published. Through this circular, some of those people’s dream will come into true.
Bangladesh Road Transport Authority started it journey at January 1988. The main function of this department is ensuring discipline in the road transport sectors and road transport related areas.
The area of the BRTA is divided into 62 sectors in Bangladesh. 57 of them are located in district level and rest 5 are for metropolitan areas. According to the BRTA official site, 815 office staff is needed in their offices. Total of 479 personnel is working against 815 posts. That’s mean 336 posts are vacant.
The good news is that to fill up the vacant posts, a road transport authority job circular has been published recently.
Why job in BRTA is a golden opportunity for you?
Most of the candidates are running after Bangladesh Civil Service (BCS) or other high ranked job. They are in tough competition with a huge number of job seekers. As a result, most of them
If you are an old horse in job market, I think you know it much better than us.
When candidates are trying to grab a position in other fields, we suggest you to focus on this BRTA job examination. Keep aside other examination for a few days. Work hard for this examination. Make yourself an extra ordinary candidate for this post.
You know, in the old days, people would choose their interested field to find a job. But that kind of thinking is just a luxury for present job market. Now-a-days, people don’t think about the department or position. Somehow they want to grab a job which is a big identity and social security for them.
To be fair, the concept of job market is totally changed. Candidates are now very huge in number and they are much smarter than it used to be. Can you imagine a student from literature appearing in examination for a bank job? Or, a MMBS doctor is trying to include in Bangladesh Civil service as an executive magistrate? Though it seems peculiar to you, actually it’s happening in every year.
Don’t lose your inspiration. Make yourself the best candidate for the post you are applying for. Just submit an application and focus on the job preparation guide.
BRTA job in 2019
- Name of the post’s: Accountant, Mechanical assistant, ASI, Record Keeper, Office supporting staff and security guard.
- Number of the post: 20 (in 6 Category)
- Job Circular Published: 21 March 2019
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2019
- Salary: According to National Pay Scale 2015 (See details in Circular)
- Educational Qualification: See in attached job notice from below
- Technical skill: Yes (see in
- Experience Requirements: Yes (see details in below)
- Physical Qualification: see the circular
- Age Preference: 18-30 years (32 for Freedom fighter quote holder and physically disabled persons’)
- Job Type: Government Job (Bangladesh Road Transport Authority)
- Job’s Location: Dhaka
- Jobs Source: BRTA office, Dhaka
- Application Fee: 50/- & 100/- (Depending on post)
- Applying Process: Via prescribed form (Follow the instructions as mentioned in Circular)
We are trying our best to inform you the latest job news. Stay with us for all job updates.